Unlock Your Sketching Potential with 'Start Sketching': Your Comprehensive Guide to Architectural Sketching but not only!
I'm Nur, an architect and illustrator. I am a self-learner and I have been drawing all my life. Beside my work, I create online content, I have multiple course (with more than 5 thousand students!) and a lot of free resources. I have combined all the things I have learned along the way to make this e-book that will show you how to Start Sketching today!
You'll discover 5 chapters:
- Warm Ups: Get started with warming up before starting to draw by incorporating some simple training exercises before embarking on your next artistic endeavor that can significantly elevate the quality of your work.
- Simple Shapes:Identify the basic shapes that make up an object that will help you break down complex forms into simple shapes.
- Easy Sketches: Tutorials on drawing simple elements such as trees, sky, mountains, people etc. and thumbnail trainings.
- Perspective: Create realistic and believable scenes by adding depth and dimension in your sketches. In this chapter, we will see one-point, two-point and three point perspective drawing.
- Highlights and Shadings: Once you finish drawing basic outlines, the next step is adding shadings to give a sense of believable form and three-dimensionality.
Each chapter is full of step-by-step drawing tutorials and important explanations and tips.
+ Get the PDF Workbook that you can print and try all the examples by yourself!
Learn the basics of sketching with this e-book and Start Sketching today!
The video explaining each chapters: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ao9UFGPR6Eo&t=74s
Basic License Agreement:
By purchasing this PDF Handbook you are acquiring a Single Person Use license. If you buy it only YOU are allowed to use it and you may not rent, lease, sublicense, distribute, or share this PDF to any other third party.
5 Chapters (+100 PDF pages) to Start Sketching + PDF Workbook